Is Computerized Sewing Machine Better?
There are many amazing features you will get with a computerized machines. One of the best features that the computerized sewing machine has is the screen display. With the help of the computer, you can control the needle bar, tension discs, speed, and other parts and functions more easily. You may be thinking is computerized sewing machine better as many customers asked before buying the one.
What Can a Computerized Sewing Machine Do?
Computerized sewing machines have more advanced features as compared to other non-computerized sewing machines. These types of machines have some of those advanced features that other sewing machines are limited to. We have listed down some of the common features of these computerized sewing machines.
· Needle Positioning: This feature allows you to adjust the needle form position from the middle to the right or left. You can also adjust the needle up or down.
· Built-in stitch patterns: With this machine, you are going to get hundreds of different stitching patterns. However, with some machines, you get the options to create custom stitch patterns.
· Tension Control: This feature lets you control the adjustment of the tension part of the sewing machine. Based on the type of fabric and thickness you can easily adjust the tension part.
· Automatic Buttonhole: With the help of a computerized sewing machine you can easily sew the buttonholes.
· Adjustable Presser Foot Pressure: Based on the type of fabric you can easily adjust the pressure of the presser foot which gives you more flexibility.
· Speed Control: With the option to control the speed right on your screen, you can easily access the speed as compared to other sewing machines.
· Sensor: The sensors installed in the computerized stitch machines alert you if there is an incompatibility between the presser foot and your chosen stitch pattern,
· Display: You can easily control the functions right from the touchscreen display.
These are some of the great features that you will get with these types of computerized sewing machines. However, based on the type of machines you get more features than these.
Are Computerized Sewing Machines Easy To Use?
There is no doubt that computerized sewing machines are easy to use only if you are having with proper knowledge and the right skills. As a beginner, you might struggle to use these machines properly. But it doesn’t mean that these are not made for you if you are a beginner. Some companies provide classes that help to operate these machines properly. However, if you want to buy best sewing machine to stitch regular & light clothes then you can also use simple sewing machines. By using Singer handheld sewing machines you can sew even more conveniently.
Overall, there are different types of sewing machines available choosing the one right for you will be beneficial for you. By not going to the features one should buy according to the need you actually have. There are many other types of sewing machines best for home use. Hope with this article you now understand that how computerized sewing is better for you.